Brushing your teeth twice a day is an important part of your dental care routine. For a healthy mouth and smile the best dentists of Ranchi, at Narnoly dental clinic recommend you to:
- Brush your teeth with a soft-bristled brush. The size and shape of your brush should fit your mouth allowing you to reach all areas of your mouth easily.
- Change your toothbrush every three or four months, or sooner if the bristles are frayed. A strained toothbrush won’t do a good job of cleaning your teeth.
The proper brushing technique is to:
- Place your toothbrush at a 45-degree angle to the gums.
- Floss every day – generally at bedtime.
- Gently move your brush.
- Brush properly the outer surfaces, the inner surfaces, and the chewing surfaces of the teeth.
- To clean the inside surfaces of the front teeth, lean the brush vertically and make several up-and-down strokes.
Of course, brushing your teeth is only a part of a complete dental care routine. You should also make sure to:
- Clean between the teeth daily. Tooth decay-causing bacteria still linger between teeth where toothbrush bristles can’t reach. This helps to remove plaque and food particles from between the teeth and under the gum line.
- Eat a balanced diet that limits sugary beverages and snacks.
- Visit at our Narnoly’s complete dental care, the best clinic in Ranchi every 6 months for an oral checkup and professional cleaning.