Are u confused on whether implants could be right for you or not? Your search ends here. Contact the best dentists in Ranchi, at Narnoly’s Complete Dental Care, for an implant consultation and discussion and we will let you know the best solution for you.
Many patients come after missing half of their teeth or they come with generalized weak teeth which are troubling them while chewing food and compromised aesthetics. To help patients to enjoy their food and maintaining a healthy life our specialist dentists at Narnoly’s Complete Dental Care recommends them a full mouth rehabilitation using dental implant followed by prosthetic teeth fixed on to them.
Implants are substitutes for lost teeth. It is used to replace missing teeth. A dental implant is surgically placed in the particular bone, which integrates with the bone to become a part of the body. It takes up to a minimum of 3-4 months after which the dentist records the position of the implant using impression materials and makes the newest tooth that is cemented as well as screwed on the Tooth Implant.
Benefits of Dental Implants
- Dental Implants can help retain dentures to prevent embarrassing moments while eating or speaking due to loose dentures.
- This technology helps patients with removable dentures to have fixed teeth.
- Dental Implants can be used for both young as well as adults. At Narnoly’s Complete Dental Care, Dental Implants surgeries are performed by best and certified implant specialist using the latest technology.
- Dental Implants enable you to replace single teeth or multiple teeth.
Sometimes there can be a requirement of additional surgical procedures before placing dental implants to create new bone. These procedures are called as Sinus Graft, Bone Graft, and soft tissue graft. The grafting procedure is a process of creating new bone where there is a lack of bone using artificial or natural substances.
- Implants are very long-lasting and will last many years. With good care, many implants last a lifetime.
If loose dentures are troubling you, dental implants can help you restore your teeth. So, you can book a consultation online @Narnoly’s Complete Dental Care, with our dental implant specialists to restore your smile and confidence.